Steel Framing with Residential
If you’re involved in the residential home construction industry, you will know what impact downtime and custom changes have. You know that downtime due to poor weather and lost time caused by the need for custom modifications will affect your budget, delivery – and your reputation. This is where steel framing by Steel Frames Direct can help your business.
Imagine though if you could reduce the impact of these events, use termite-proof framework, and build more easily on sloping sites – for every home you build. The good news is that now you can, with steel framing from Steel Frames Direct.
Building tiny houses, cabins and residential homes with modern framing made from light gauge steel, saves:
- design – there is a lot of flexibility and scope when using Framecad engineered steel framing
- time – as the custom built panels come pre-constructed and work can continue even in bad weather.
- labour – as fewer tools are required on site to assemble the custom built steel frame panels.
Savings on all of these, saves you money.
Sloping sites for residential homes can bring with them a host of challenges that in the past have required a lot of expensive and time-consuming on-site custom work. But because our steel frames are lightweight and built to specification, they are increasingly chosen as the ideal option for those building on sloping blocks.
Why Steel Framing in Residential Construction?
- Our steel framing allows for faster build times and more accurate construction. Faster and easier construction means happier customers, sooner.
- A major cause of downtime in any building project is bad weather and the use of steel framing means construction can continue even in inclement weather
- Forget about nail guns, and lugging timber.
- Steel trusses and steel roofing panels reduce labour costs because they have straightforward assembly – only requiring a battery operated screw driver.
- Steel frames in residential homes are termite-proof.
- Being lightweight and pre-constructed into panels means steel trusses can be used in projects such as kit homes because they can be flat-packed and shipped. This allows the steel framing advantages to extend into many more residential home building projects, all across the country.
- Steel Frame Solutions delivers durable, strong, lightweight quality New Zealand-made steel frames for both residential (modular, medium density, or stand alone) and commercial building projects.
To learn more about steel frame residential homes, call 09 889 8000 or text us today for more information and pricing on 0292 88 8020 – you can also complete our contact form here.
We’re social, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Twitter.
Follow us, we’ll follow you 🙂